Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Where did the week go? Well here goes...

* I most definitely did not only get out of my pajamas twice this week. Once to go grocery shopping and out to eat and then to go to Downtown Mardi Gras.

* I do not keep checking http://www.thegoodmama.com/ to see what new diapers they have listed. We do not have more diapers that we could go through in a week and I do not keep making myself repeat "we do not need anymore diapers". (is there anyway to block a website from yourself?)

* I did not get up on my soap box and send a friend a really nice because I care myspace message with the link to the little boy that was killed because he wasn't in a car seat message because she pulled up at my parents house with her itty bitty 7 yr old in the FRONT seat NOT belted in at all!

* There is no way I um had relations with my dear husband and then had some really strong signs of ovulation that evening. Babies 14 months apart would be crazy! (It took years to get Joseph and two rounds of Clomid so I'm really not holding my breath)

* I did not eat a whole Valentine's box of chocolate in three days even though I said that I don't want/like chocolate.

*I did not give my almost 5 month old a banana in his mesh feeder so that I could eat dinner in peace and I would never laugh at him when he got mad that I took it away.



* I did not take sneaky pictures of everyone when I got out of the bath. My baths are so short that no one would have time to do this.




* I did not prop Joseph up in the corner of the couch and then take a picture of him watching the Oscars just to put it on facebook.



Until next week...














No comments: