Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not tagged

A few days ago I got a really nice email from Melissa, who I had never met before. She was having difficulties with the Soft Waves Ripple. I sent her the "corrections" and she was nice enough to let me know that they worked for her. YEAH! I was reading her blog and noticed a fun tag that she had gotten that had you open the 6th picture folder on your computer, and then take the 6th photo in that folder and blog about it. I of course had to see what my picture was and it is a new one, well not really new. Last weekend I transferred all of the pictures that my sister had of us on her flash drive to my computer. So here we go.

"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."


Joseph is 330 minutes old here. We had been in our room about 150 minutes. My Mom is holding him and Jessica took the picture. Jessica had been at the hospital the night before while I was in labor but had to leave because she had to work the next morning, she ended up working really short shifts for the next few days. So this was the first time she saw him. I'm really thankful she had her camera, I have quite a few pictures from that morning but it is nice to have even more.

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

Awwww.... so sweet. We have a short video of Melody when she was delivered. I am overwhelmed whenever I see it.